We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Beauty Demonstrator with a proven track record in sales, to work with quality products in John Lewis demonstrating and promoting a well known beauty/skincare brand.
- The main responsibilities of this role are to represent and act as the face of the brand and deliver high quality consumer experiences by demonstrating and promoting the range on the shop floor.
- You will also be responsible for managing your own stock, daily reporting, sampling and demonstrating.
- Ideally you will have previous beauty/skincare experience, worked to targets, be confident in approaching customers and be comfortable working on your own.
- You will need to be available and able to commit to every Friday & Saturday (12pm – 6pm) – this is an ongoing permanent part time role. There will also be some additional shifts in the run up to Christmas.
- We are looking for somebody who would be available to start as soon as possible.
We are looking for cover in the following stores:
- John Lewis Cheltenham
- John Lewis High Wycombe
- John Lewis Milton Keynes
- John Lewis Oxford
- John Lewis Peterborough
- John Lewis Solihull
- John Lewis Southampton
If you are interested in the role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV, what store you would like to apply for and why you think you would be perfect for the role.